Peninsula Ambulance Corps is currently accepting applications for per diem and part time EMTs, AEMTs and Paramedics. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be part of our team. We provide ALS level ambulance services to our service area; including, 911, IFT, PIFT and Community Paramedicine.
Peninsula Ambulance Corps is dedicated to providing the highest quality ambulance and related health care services to the residents of Blue Hill, Brooklin, Brooksville, Castine, Penobscot, Sedgwick, and Surry, Maine, as well as the larger EMS community. The Peninsula Ambulance Corps is a not for profit, 501(c)(3) corporation formed in 1968.
Advantages of working for PAC:
• Beautiful Blue Hill Peninsula coverage area
• Stryker Power-LOAD and Power-PRO XT Cot stretcher systems
• New ambulances
• Employer pays continuing education tuitions
• Employer provides access to multiple CAPCE accredited online education platforms
• Combination of emergency 911, Community paramedicine and interfaculty transports, including PIFT
• Just culture management principles
• Competitive wages including credit for EMS experience
• Comfortable station with broadband internet, cable TV and individual bedrooms.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Current State of Maine EMT, AEMT or Paramedic license
• Current Healthcare Provider CPR
• Active, unrestricted Maine Driver’s license
• Insurable by auto insurance carrier
• Current ACLS certification (Paramedic level)
Preferred/ Will provide to qualified candidates:
• Maine EMS Paramedic Interfacility Transport Certification (Paramedic Level)
Further information available from:
Peninsula Ambulance Corps
46 Water Street
Blue Hill, ME 04614