NorthStar Emergency Medical Services – Lead Paramedic

NorthStar EMS
Location: Farmington, Maine
Posted: January 11, 2022
For a limited time, we are offering a $5,000.00 sign-on bonus for Lead Paramedic. Four, 10 hour shifts: 8a-6p, in the beautiful Western Maine Mountains, between Sugarloaf and Saddleback. Must have a minimum of one year of experience to qualify. Current MaineHealth employees are not eligible for the sign-on bonus; former employees must be separated from the MaineHealth system for 6 months.

We are a regional emergency ambulance transport service, situated among the beautiful western Maine mountains. NorthStar is dispatched out of five bases located strategically throughout the region. NorthStar responds to over 6,000 calls for assistance per year, including 911 emergencies and inter-facility transfers. Emergencies account for approximately 80% of our call volume while local and inter-facility transfers/PIFT make up the remaining 20%.

Benefits of working at NorthStar:
Stryker Power-load systems
LP15 Monitors
Competitive shift differentials
Health/dental/vision insurance
403b Retirement
Generous paid time off, including 10 paid holidays
Tuition Assistance
Paid family leave
Employee wellness perks
Reimbursed uniform stipend
Paid, in-house CEHs and FOAMfrat account
Free Wilderness-EMT certification classes
Starting Pay: $20.23

Apply online today at www.careersatmainehealth.org